0
I saw something that disgusted me yesterday. A license plate that said 4GEORGE. Now I'm used to seeing the 'W for president stickers' everywhere; I do live in a red state and work on an army base. But this person paid an extra $50 for a custom tag. He could have donated that to something worthwhile. I'm ready for a new president, I'll take anyone over George :)
Tonight is margarita girl night. Though I'm going to have to come up with a new name b/c I'm giving up tequila for a while. The last 5 outings where I had either one margarita or 3, I've felt like crap the next day. So tonight is martini night...with chips and salsa :)
Tonight is margarita girl night. Though I'm going to have to come up with a new name b/c I'm giving up tequila for a while. The last 5 outings where I had either one margarita or 3, I've felt like crap the next day. So tonight is martini night...with chips and salsa :)
