0
For someone that has an art degree, I sure do have a hard time picking paint colors. I have no ability to judge what one 2 inch piece of paper will look like covering the walls. I bought 3 sample size paints on Friday night and spread it on the walls. I've been wanting a green kitchen, a happy color to brighten up the boring beige walls. I knew it'd be hard to get a color light enough without it looking like a mental institution green. We just finished and so far I think it looks mental. It needs more sage in it. One of my samples was closer to what I wanted but when it was up, it had too much gray and it was depressing. So anyway, we cleaned up the room and I'm going to have to live with it for a week or 2. On other notes, I was very sad today to hear USA canceled the 4400 - one of my most favorite shows, up there with X-Files.
And our Earth Hour was only half an hour since we got home at 8:30. I had 2 candles lit, which I know creates more CO2 than the CFL light bulbs. I read how those are high in mercury and need to be recycled but not enough people know about that and put it in the trash, so in a few years our grounds are going to be polluted with mercury from all the broken CFLs. Joy. So if you break a CFL bulb, put strong gloves on to pick it up and double seal it in it's own bag.
