0
I don't have any strong beliefs on whether there is a heaven or hell, but I'd like to think that if there is a heaven it really is set up in the clouds. Clouds can be so beautiful. On my way into work there is a long stretch of straight road with fields on either side so it's easy to get lost in a daze looking up at the clouds. Especially if it's a party cloudy day and there are sun rays breaking through leaving streaks of light pointing down to these green fields. It made me think if there is a heaven and people live amongst the clouds, I hope they are in between some layers of clouds so they can still look up to see the many formations and see them moving and changing with sunsets and sunrises.
From my second story office window I have dogwood (I think) trees practically touching one half of my windows and the other half is clear so I can see some hills in the distance and a good stretch of blue sky. Definitely the best office view I've ever had.
From my second story office window I have dogwood (I think) trees practically touching one half of my windows and the other half is clear so I can see some hills in the distance and a good stretch of blue sky. Definitely the best office view I've ever had.
