I had lunch with an old friend today, Steph. It's pretty hard to track her down so when we do get together seems like all kinds of news comes up. I knew Jon was engaged, did not know Patrick got engaged. Exciting news! It may be another summer filled with wedding travel for us. I've never been to Los Angeles, so that will be fun. And Jon is in Austin now, so I can make a side visit to the family. Another highschool friend is pregnant with twins. that makes 2 now. Weddings and babies everywhere.

A couple nights ago I had a night out with the margarita girls. And tonight is movie night with a couple more girlfriends. This will give Jeff time on the computer with his puzzle game to get us further in the running for the $2 million. (I can dream!)

I mailed my last Christmas box today. yes - all done! And I think I can re-gift some things for a friends party next week that has a dirty santa game. I really hope the gifts are better than the ones from the tall club dirty santa game where Jeff got a tea pot. (I'll just give that one away to someone).
Back to work and figuring out a new microsoft piece of software, joy....

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr