So I'm not sure I want to admit this on my blog, but I have now read the first 3 books in the Twilight series in one week. Yes one week. I have said that I wanted to know what was sweeping the nation, making moms scream for the movie releases right along side their teenage daughters and now I know. I'm not ready to wear the Edward shirt Taryn said she bought me (she was kidding I hope) but I will say that these books have sucked me in. I'm going to do my best to hold off on the last book till next week after company leaves and yes I do feel there will be a gravitational pull that will be a real fight for me. I've never understood how Jeff could be so much of a book worm until now. Yes there have been books that were great page turners for me, but not where I couldn't put them down to sleep or hang out with friends. I can't believe myself Saturday. Jeff took Allison to Birmingham to hang with family and I had the day to myself. It was cold and rainy and I mostly read (Well, 3 loads of laundry, some cleaning and Christmas decorating too). That is so unlike me. Normally I would have been calling every friend I knew anxious to get out, but nope, I just read. It was good and bad. The bad part is I still haven't learned about vampire sex. Such torture to make me wait till the last book. I've already heard the rumors on how they'll make the second movie while trying to keep it PG-13 so the hysterical girls can come.
Now the busy week starts, and it better be busy so I can forget about that damn book for a few days :)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr