0
So it only took 6 weeks, but all the baby announcements are finally mailed :)

Yesterday I took her by my work to show her off. So many people just love babies, even people I didnt know at work wanted to hold her. I find this odd. I love my child and I definitely think my nephews and niece are cuter that most kids, but strangers kids are just strangers kids. I can never see me going gaga over just any baby. But either way, people are friendlier to you when you are holding a baby so that's cool.
I'm still getting in the groove of this mom thing. At home life is pretty boring, just eating, sleeping and changing diapers. Allison is still usually a lazy eater. Meaning she'll eat, fall asleep and if I dont wake her up to eat more, she'll eat every hour. My nipples can't handle that. I'm still open to suggestions on how to keep her awake while eating. She's definitely packing on some weight though. She has a cute budda belly and some new wrinkle folds. She's a little more alert at looking at stuff but not quite grabbing it, or grabbing things with intention. Oh, and she's definitely spoiled by being held alot. I'm not ready to hear her scream too long. Speaking of, someone is waking up.
Yesterday I took her by my work to show her off. So many people just love babies, even people I didnt know at work wanted to hold her. I find this odd. I love my child and I definitely think my nephews and niece are cuter that most kids, but strangers kids are just strangers kids. I can never see me going gaga over just any baby. But either way, people are friendlier to you when you are holding a baby so that's cool.
I'm still getting in the groove of this mom thing. At home life is pretty boring, just eating, sleeping and changing diapers. Allison is still usually a lazy eater. Meaning she'll eat, fall asleep and if I dont wake her up to eat more, she'll eat every hour. My nipples can't handle that. I'm still open to suggestions on how to keep her awake while eating. She's definitely packing on some weight though. She has a cute budda belly and some new wrinkle folds. She's a little more alert at looking at stuff but not quite grabbing it, or grabbing things with intention. Oh, and she's definitely spoiled by being held alot. I'm not ready to hear her scream too long. Speaking of, someone is waking up.
