0
The first 3 weeks have flown by like I thought they would. My arms will tell you that Allison is definitely growing. She's also a very noisey baby, grunts snorts, makes a high pitch sound like a car coming to screeching halt and she does these throughout her sleep. So the first 2 weeks we had the bassinette in our room, now it's in the living room just outside our bedroom. Jeff is sleeping better than ever now where I'm still getting up to nurse her every 2-3 hours usually. Breastfeeding did get easier after the 2 week mark. It still hurts initially and then I guess she relaxes and it's better. I have not made it out of the house much because I never know if she's going to eat 3 times in an hour or wait and sleep for 2 hours in between feedings. I'm not ready to be one of those moms that can nurse in public with just a blanket draped over them. And the thought of sitting in a public restroom for 20 to 40 minutes while she eats is not much better. So I think the bottle will get introduced soon.
I'm about to take her to the dr again for her 3rd PKU test. Everyone has said how picky the lab is and yet they still can't get the sample right, it's making me mad.
Jeff's parents are coming back tomorrow, evidently Mimi (Jeff's mom) couldn't wait a whole month to see her :)
I'm still waiting to hear back from a photographer friend to get some good photos to use on a birth announcement.
I'm about to take her to the dr again for her 3rd PKU test. Everyone has said how picky the lab is and yet they still can't get the sample right, it's making me mad.
Jeff's parents are coming back tomorrow, evidently Mimi (Jeff's mom) couldn't wait a whole month to see her :)
I'm still waiting to hear back from a photographer friend to get some good photos to use on a birth announcement.
