0
That is the caption of my photo taken today showing me in a space suit on Mars. The photo is not exactly realistic looking, but it's still cool. It was part of a NASA traveling exhibit with freebies, so of course I tried it out, hey it got me away from the desk for a few minutes. It is in a big 18-wheeler trailer split into 2 rooms. The first part shows a very quick video and then 4 players use a touch screen panel to add components to a lunar base. Then there is another quick movie about going to the moon and the 6 sites we've already been to. They also have a small moon rock that you can touch (it looked like a regular rock to me). Then the tour (about 10 people at a time) moves into the next segment which is a circular kind of hexagon shaped room. They show video on 4 walls and on the floor. It starts off like you're in the water looking at an island and you can stomp on the fish and make them move more. Here, I envision kids going crazy and making the trailer shake :) Then the video went into more moon stuff and how NASA has helped other areas of our every day lives. And another part had moon rocks moving everywhere that you could stomp on again. I think I got carried away with the stomping because I've already forgotten part of the video's message :)
I'll add the scanned photo if I can find the guy with the scanner on this floor.
I'll add the scanned photo if I can find the guy with the scanner on this floor.
