I took off on Friday since I knew the office would be dead. My goal of the day was to get my wedding photo album done (yes 2.5 years late). And I made excellent progress, I'm just lacking the honeymoon photos. This is my first time using blurb.com so I have my fingers crossed. They give you the exact size of the pages, so most pages I did my own collage in photoshop. Friday night we got a call from Jeff's friend that he was going to be in town and we should come down to his parents lake house. That was an offer we couldn't refuse. So Saturday we spent at the lake and caught up with Aaron and Karen who we had not seen since their wedding in California. The water was very cold so I didn’t stay in long. His family had a house full with 3 kids there and 3 grandkids, so we left after a wonderful dinner of bbq'd beef and pork tenderloin. Sunday we got caught up on yard work which I followed with an hour at the pool, and then a nap and then off to Keith and Angie's cookout. They had a big crowd, maybe 40 if you included all the kids. It's funny to think how their parties have changed to include the kiddie activities now. Monday I got the kitchen painted a rusted red color. I love it. Now I just have to paint above the cabinets. Most muscles in my body are sore from something or a combination of things I did this weekend. I guess now they'll stiffen up sitting at work.
2 comments:
-
Keri Donald
9:39 AM
Let me know how blurb works out for you. I have been looking at them for making a book of my blog entries, but haven't gotten around to it yet. :)
About Me
Powered by Blogger.

8:30 AM
Can't wait to see the kitchen - as you know I love red kitchens also!!