This past weekend we took the one side of Allison's crib off so it's now a toddler bed where she can get in and out of it on her own. She still has a baby camera/monitor and last night about 12:40 I was woken up by her screaming. Since she's sleeping in regular underwear I bolt out of bed in hopes of catching her bladder before it spills on the sheets. So I get in her room and she's still screaming and there is a pounding sound. I can't find her. really, it's dark but my eyes adjusted and I couldnt find her. I had to turn on the lights and by then I'm frantic, checking behind the chair throwing her 4 blankets up in the air. So I get down and lift up the bedskirt and she's under the freakin crib. I need to take a picture, but I think there is about a 6" clearance under that bed. I had to hold and rock her for several minutes to calm down. I still think she had to of crawled under there on purpose. We laid out 2 pillows right under her bed there in case she fell out of bed, she'd have a cushion. Those were still in place, so I'm still clueless how she got under the bed.

1 comments:

  1. Colleen

    awww - poor thing. I am sure you were freaking out - that is scary. We have an extra crib mattress that you are more than welcome to if you want it. You can slide it out a bit so she has a cushion if she falls but also so she cannot get under there again.

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr