I think it was last week Allison started putting 2 word sentences together (can you call that a sentence - probably not). She'll say 'more juice' or 'thank you momma', things like that. She'll also says 'yeah' a lot which I'm trying to correct her to say 'yes' but it's taking some work.
She was sick for almost a week - fever from Saturday through Tuesday, went back to daycare on Thursday and finally slept through the night (YEAH! oops I mean YES! dang I need to be trained too) This morning we woke her up, she went peepee in the potty, played a little and then Jeff caught her making a funny face and asked if she had to poop and she said yeah, and bam, success on the potty again. wow is that easier to clean up!
Now this weekend will be the difficult part of sleep training again - oh yes she gets spoiled when she sick and I think 3 nights were spent with one of us in the guest bed with her. The other night we tried taking the bed rail off (so it was a 3 sided toddler bed) but she pitched a fit and Jeff put it back on. But when she gets mad she tries to climb out, so we know thats coming soon.
Warm weather in the forecast for tomorrow so we'll have to visit a playground :)
She was sick for almost a week - fever from Saturday through Tuesday, went back to daycare on Thursday and finally slept through the night (YEAH! oops I mean YES! dang I need to be trained too) This morning we woke her up, she went peepee in the potty, played a little and then Jeff caught her making a funny face and asked if she had to poop and she said yeah, and bam, success on the potty again. wow is that easier to clean up!
Now this weekend will be the difficult part of sleep training again - oh yes she gets spoiled when she sick and I think 3 nights were spent with one of us in the guest bed with her. The other night we tried taking the bed rail off (so it was a 3 sided toddler bed) but she pitched a fit and Jeff put it back on. But when she gets mad she tries to climb out, so we know thats coming soon.
Warm weather in the forecast for tomorrow so we'll have to visit a playground :)

9:27 PM
ugh - i am so jealous...Alice will not even consider using the potty despite the bribes, watching classmates, etc. Furthermore, she is not the slightest bit interested in her toddler bed - would much rather be in her crib. (can't really complain about that since it allows us to catch an extra 40-60 minutes of sleep on the weekends) Alice's thing is uh huh instead of yes. I did not notice how much I said uh huh until my own mother pointed it out!