
In my free time at work I've been building up my google reader with too many websites to go through. I've now got a few folders for decorating, friends, web and freelance, tech, and misc. I'm really enjoying the decorating blogs I've come across. So many good ideas and not enough time to do them. I even have a few for baby room ideas and hostess ideas. Not that I can usually get people come to my house, but I try. That reminds me, I didnt post the photo of the painting I did for Allison's room. I've been feeling a little guilty for not customizing my own childs room. After all I do have a little bit of talent, I should create something for her. I found a cute photo on the internet, so I decided to get out my paints. It's not the wall mural I first had high hopes of creating, but hey, I think it's pretty darn cute. I've bookmarked several other things I'd love to paint... one day.
10:52 PM
That is really adorable! Great job (and great talent)!
Does the butterfly have a name? :)