Yesterday Allison rolled over from her tummy to her back. I was worried that I wasn't giving her enough tummy time but I guess she progressed quickly. Last night Jeff woke her up from her car seat which was a huge mistake. She cried for 15 minutes or so. It wasn't the pain scream we heard on the day of shots; to me it seemed more like a scared dream. I wonder if she was dreaming and woke up stuck in it :) We turned on the vacuum cleaner which calmed her down finally. I feel pretty lucky to have not had many of those. Almost always her cries can be fixed with food or a diaper.
This weekend we have some family coming; Jeff's parents, aunt, uncle, and a cousin and her family. I have my fingers crossed for nice weather.
This is my last full week at home with Allison. She'll go to daycare next week and then I go back to work the next.
Well, I'd rather work on photos than blog, so back to it.
This is her new mobile she loves.
This weekend we have some family coming; Jeff's parents, aunt, uncle, and a cousin and her family. I have my fingers crossed for nice weather.
This is my last full week at home with Allison. She'll go to daycare next week and then I go back to work the next.
Well, I'd rather work on photos than blog, so back to it.
This is her new mobile she loves.

10:27 AM
She is really incredibly adorable! I love bald babies... even girls!