So I've been hearing talk of trying to subpoena to get emails on personal email accounts from Palin and her husband. I was not sure what all that was about. I found some clarification in this article. Seems Palin had her husband around the office all the time even included him in meetings. Soon people were cc'ing him on emails for official city/state business. I wonder, he has his own job and 5 kids - didnt he have enough other stuff to tend to?! Will this be allowed in Washington?

Another article with some interesting quotes from others that know Palin.

"She looked in my eyes and said, 'Yes, I think I will see Jesus come back to earth in my lifetime.'"

"The real disturbing thing about Sarah is her mind-set. It's her underlying belief system that will influence how she responds in an international crisis, if she's ever in that position, and has the full might of the U.S. military in her hands. She gave some indication of that thinking in her ABC interview, when she suggested how willing she would be to go to war with Russia."

Howard Bess (a Baptist pastor) adds, "this person's election would be a disaster for the country and the world."

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    Scary, scary thoughts. Thanks for pointing things like this and other factcheck stuff out.

  1. the10sgirl

    Wow.

    I am of the opinion that if Obama is elected, it would be a disaster for the country and for most of the world, except our enemies.

    We forget how involved Hillary was in Bill's affairs and the meetings she sat in on, and the disastrous effects she caused in washington.

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr