0
So I've been reading follow up about the noro virus that affected the cruise I was on a few weeks ago. Seems that people were sick on the cruise before ours, the one I was on, and sure enough the one right after. We arrived on the 28th and it was set to go out again, but this time people were given written notice of the outbreak, what it was and how to minimize it. One person wrote in, that they chose to still take the cruise and sure enough later on you could smell vomit in the halls.
We are booked for an Alaskan cruise this summer and I wonder if they would tell me the truth if sick people were on the cruise right before ours. I'll definitely ask. How do they plan to stay in business if they can't disinfect the ship between cruises???
We are booked for an Alaskan cruise this summer and I wonder if they would tell me the truth if sick people were on the cruise right before ours. I'll definitely ask. How do they plan to stay in business if they can't disinfect the ship between cruises???
